DIY kit, floral candle making set
Did you take time for yourself today?
Create beautiful candles from flowers upgraded by conscientious Quebec florists. This activity is a great way to give a second life to such pretty flowers, while brightening up your environment.
This box contains everything you need to make 2 floral scented candles, in soy wax with wicks made from FSC-certified wood. Personalize your creations with the included botanical decorations. A link to view step-by-step instructions is also included.
All the materials used are reusable, recyclable, second-hand or natural.
- 200 g of natural soy wax.
- 2 reusable glass jars.
- 2 scents (jasmine & lavender).
- Dried flowers to decorate from fall flowers from Quebec florists.
- 2 wicks of FSC certified wood.
- "I made this candle" labels to put on the lids so you can brag about your beautiful achievements.
- Accessories: metal wick holder, wooden stick & clothespins.
- QR link for tutorial video.
About 20 hours